We provide parents with a free and secure mobile application – Procare Parent Engagement, which provides you with access to your child’s daily information activity on your smart phones and tablets. You may see photos and videos too!
Our convenient Langhorne, PA. location is close to Yardley, the 95 and Hwy 1 and is easily accessible from the surrounding neighborhoods. When you enroll your child at our child care center, preschool, or day care, (no matter what you call us) we consider it a partnership.
Communication works best when it is ‘two-way.’ Your experience will be greatly enhanced by communicating with the Teachers and Administration – please always let us know if you should ever have any concerns or questions.
Administration is always available to help make your family’s experience exceptional at our Keystone STARS 4 Preschool Program.
You will be able to know the detailed information about your child’s day, and the various events and activities at our preschool / child care center by one, or all, of the following ways we communicate with you:
- Procare Parent Engagement App – Daily Reports, Notifications, Photos and Videos sent directly to you throughout the day.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences – A parent / family meeting is offered within 45 days of enrollment, and after each transition to a new class, to share observations and goals for your child. We offer a minimum of two formal annual conferences in person or by phone; and you may arrange a conference at any time throughout the year.
- Incident Report – Inform you about any minor bumps, bruises, scrapes (We will call if it is anything more serious)
- Child’s Mailbox (In addition to all the ‘refrigerator art’ you will receive, we include lots of good information)
- Facebook Page (facebook.com/childrencentral— weekly photos, reminders, event announcements and interesting articles)
- Weekly News Bulletin – Highlights of the week, reminders, and news about upcoming events and activities (Sent weekly on the app and our Facebook page)
- This Website – See updated information about the school, staff bios, special days and our monthly menu.
- Administration (Call, email or stop by any time to contact us – we are here full-time for you)