All the Ways That We Communicate To You
From Children Central
Our convenient location is close to Yardley, the 95 and Hwy 1 and is easily accessible from the surrounding neighborhoods. When you enroll your child at our child care center, preschool, or day care, (no matter what you call us) we consider it a partnership.
Communication works best when it is ‘two-way.’ Your experience will be greatly enhanced by communicating with the Teachers and Administration – please always let us know if you should ever have any concerns or questions.
You will be able to speak with the Director, or the two owners, who are all here full-time to help make your family’s experience exceptional at our Keystone STAR 4 Preschool Program.
You will be able to learn more detailed information about your child and the various events and activities at our preschool / child care center by one, or all, of the following ways we communicate with you:
- Parent/Teacher Conferences – A parent / family meeting is offered within 45 days of enrollment and after each transition to a new class to share observations and goals for your child. A minimum of 2 formal annual conferences in person or by phone; or you may arrange a conference at any time throughout the year.
- MyKidzDay - Daily Reports Link
- Incident Report (Boo-Boo Gram) – Inform you about any minor bumps, bruises, scrapes (We will call if it is anything more serious)
- Parent Information Board (Look to the right when you exit the school)
- Posted Notices (Check the entrance door and the area near the check in/out monitor)
- Child’s Mailbox (In addition to all the ‘refrigerator art’ you will receive, we include lots of good information)
- Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/childrencentral — weekly photos, reminders and event announcements!)
- Weekly News Bulletin – Highlights of the week and news about upcoming events and activities (Sent weekly on the MyKidzDay app, and posted on our Facebook page)
- This Website – See updated information about the school, staff bios, special days and our monthly menu)
- Monthly Classroom Newsletters (Make sure to read the informative newsletters that your teachers create)
- Administration (Call, email or stop by any time to contact the Director, or the two Owners who are all here full-time for you)