Join us for Amazing Athletes every Monday!
Children Central welcomes Amazing Athletes to our school every Monday morning! Amazing Athletes is an optional sports program for age 2 and older.
Amazing Athletes is a national sports and fitness program for children ages 2-6 years old that is designed to give your child a complete exercise experience through a structured 52 week curriculum.
Each action packed 35 minute class compiles gross motor skills, stretching, muscle tone exercises, physical fitness, and two ball sports. The class also incorporates various activities enhancing hand eye coordination and brain development which is very important in children’s early development.
Based on a building block system, each class will carefully break down all of the elements of different sports, such as soccer, hockey, football, basketball909 , baseball, volleyball, golf, tennis, and lacrosse.
This fun and positive learning experience will help the child develop the basic fundamentals and terminologies of 9 sports, cardiovascular exercises, obstacle courses, in a structured learning environment so the children can learn individually at their own pace.
Each class will install self-confidence, good sportsmanship, and team pride. This is what makes the Amazing Athletes program great!
Why Amazing Athletes is unique:
- Trained instructors teach an age-appropriate curriculum
- Numerous ball sports are taught, as well as the skills each individual child should need to play the sports
- Helps with the muscle development in your child's body used for running, jumping, skipping, hopping, galloping, and throwing
- Utilizes cognitive development, which helps with distinguishing colors, counting, sharing, and learning how to follow directions
- Children always underestimate their own abilities, so the program also helps teach self-confidence