The Children’s Day Care Program at Children Central is successful largely due to our outstanding staff. We hope you love our school, appreciate the curriculum, all of our innovative programs including daily observations and year-round child assessments, but what is most important is the staff. Our teachers are educated and trained to teach, supervise and care for the children will all of their love, passion and dedication. Our Keystone STARS 4 rating ensures that a high percentage of our staff has earned their degree in early childhood education.
In addition, all Children Central Staff possess the following:
- Child Abuse Clearance
- Criminal Background Clearance
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- Health Assessment Clearance which includes: a Tuberculosis screening and Physical exam every two years
- Character References
- Pediatric First Aid Training
- CPR Training
- Fire Safety Training
- 24 hours of professional development
Learn more about our amazing staff at Children Central!
Click on the green links to open and read their bio:
- Compliance Manager/Administration: Jeanne K.
- Infants: Amy L. | Sarkul A. | Emily U.
- Toddlers: Jolie J. | Megan J. | Taryn K.
- Toddler Two: Samira B. | Ashley S. | Sarah H.
- Twaddlers: Daryann W. | Katelin M.
- Preschool: Alyssa M. | Quaneace D.
- Pre-Kindergarten: Alexis D. | Krystal G.
- Floaters/ Substitutes: Edivia S. | Paige K. | Elizabeth F. | Brianna N. | Alyssa M.
- Chef: Dave G.
- The Owners: Kevin Port | Sharon Port