Child Care Programs
Serving the Yardley/Langhorne Communities
There are so many great reasons to join our family!
- Ages 6 weeks to 12 years old (includes Summer Camp, After Care)
- Hours of operation: 6:30AM – 6:30PM, Monday to Friday
- Teaching staff has a very high percentage of degrees in early childhood education, as part of the requirement to earn a KEYSTONE STARS 4 Rating (See Staff Bios)
- Daily lunch prepared by Chef (Download our Menu)
- Large outdoor playground AND fun indoor play area called the ‘Discovery Village’
- Individualized Daily Activity Reports – The myKidzDay app provides an excellent report of your child’s day, reminders, and we include photos too!
- Keystone STAR 4 Rated Program
- Music Program – In partnership with Kids’ Music Round
- Spanish taught in Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten
- Family-owned, with two owners and the Director present full-time: NOT a corporation or franchise!
- Owners own the one Langhorne location, so their attention is devoted to one center
- Part-Time and Half-Day programs available – we will do our best to accommodate what you have in mind
- Limited school closings for holidays when most companies are closed; no week long closures!
- Teachers participate in 24 hours of professional development annually per Keystone STARS requirements
- Staff and administration are certified in CPR, Pediatric First Aid and Fire Training
- DATE NIGHTS – Parents love being able to have a fun (and inexpensive) Friday night out every month!
- MANIC MONDAY – Every Monday, Children Central provides free ‘coffee to go’ to help start the week off!
- Extracurricular activities offered as an option: Amazing Athletes
- High Tech Security – Every family receives their own specific code to enter the school. Check in/out monitoring system; 15 minute counts in every room all day
- Entire school professionally cleaned nightly!
- Monitoring Cameras
- Parent/teacher conferences to discuss child’s progress based on formal assessments per teacher observations
- Monthly fire drills
- Recommended Center By the PA Dept. of Human Services
- APPLE / CCIS – Gladly Accepted. (Families only submit the weekly copay. We do not upcharge, or add to the tuition!)