Would You Like to Be a Teacher at Children Central?
Do you have a love for helping children grow? Children Central Child Care / Learning Center is an amazing place to work!
We are a family-owned and operated school with a long-standing excellent reputation within the Langhorne/Yardley area and the surrounding community.
We love what we do!
Our staff is motivated and passionate about children and teaching, supportive of one another, and lots of fun! Children Central tends to harbor lifelong friendships within the close-knit staff.
We have a generous availability of supplies for art, science, cooking and weekly themes, and our teachers are always able to request additional items for their classroom. Teachers are provided with the High Reach curriculum as a blueprint, but encouraged to personalize their classrooms, lesson plans and activities.
All classrooms are provided with tablets to communicate with parents through the MyKidzDay app, and to research classroom ideas. We offer an excellent benefits package for eligible employees.
Children Central also provides a 401K Plan. Our teachers appreciate the great discount on child care tuition for the dependents of our staff.
Our Director has over a decade of experience in her current position and has previously been in a preschool role, giving her empathy and the ability to relate well to staff and classroom experiences. Our Owners pride themselves on communicating well with staff and providing plenty of support and appreciation.
Lastly, our staff is a lot of fun – we love to laugh and find humor in all we do!
We Offer Great Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Snow days, sick days and vacation days for qualifying staff
- Group Discount on Dental and Vision plan
- Supplemental life insurance plans
- 401K with matching employer contributions
- Teacher Discount for Child Care. Teachers do not pay any registration fees
- For teachers who have children on APPLE/CCIS, you do NOT pay any weekly copay fee!
- Keystone STARS Education Retention Award
- Access to a wide variety of classroom supplies
- Support and Appreciation from Administration, Owners & Staff
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive compensation and benefits based on experience, education and certifications
- Occasional lunches, breakfast, dinner brought in for staff
- Nightly Cleaning Service
- Family Environment: strong friendships with co-workers
- A Great Teaching Experience and LOTS of FUN!